The complete list of the 61 EMI 3 products. Click on the product name to get full information and usage instructions.
CREAM Torque Module
CREAM Torque Module v2.0.0, task #23316
- Glue2 support in the dynamic provider
- Bug fixes
- Implemented changes are backward compatible with regards to EMI-1
- See CREAM SysAdmin Guide.
- Please note that yaim (re)configuration is required after installation/update
- Configuration file for infoprovider moved to /etc/lrms
- Update from EMI-1 is supported. To do it:
- update the yum repository
- issue: yum update
- reconfigure using yaim
Some details on Deployment:
- should be installed together with a Computing Element to serve the TORQUE batch system: yum install emi-cream-ce emi-torque-utils
yourPathToYaim/yaim -c -s <site-info.def> -n creamCE -n TORQUE_utils
- 2011-07-30 - New version of torque package provided by EPEL, 2.5.7-1.el5.1 need some actions before upgrading see also reference:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update Information: **Warning: Significant change, munge enabled - action required:** The updated EPEL5 build of torque-2.5.7-1 as compared to previous versions enables munge as an inter node authentication method. It is highly advisable that prior to upgrading to version 2.5.7-1 of this torque package that munge is installed and enabled. A munge package is of course available within EPEL5. *  http://code.google.com/p/munge/ *  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/community/?package=munge#package_maintenance To enable munge on your torque cluster: * Install the munge package on your pbs_server and submission hosts in your cluster. * On one host generate a key with */usr/sbin/create-munge-key* * Copy the key, /etc/munge/munge.key to your pbs_server and submission hosts on your cluster. * Start the munge daemon on these nodes.. **service munge start && chkconfig munge on** **Warning: New internal format for Job arrays:** TORQUE 2.5 uses a new format for job arrays. It is not backwards compatible with job arrays from version 2.3 or 2.4. Therefore, it is imperative that the system be drained of any job arrays BEFORE upgrading. Upgrading with job arrays queued or running may cause data loss, crashes, etc, and is not supported. This update from 2.3.10 includes numerous bugfixes and enhancements. Please read the torque ChangeLog.The significant changes that require action prior to upgrade are however detailed above.
- Please refer to the CREAM known issues page
- Bug Fixes:
- Functional Description: see Functional Description for CREAM
- System Administrator Guide: please refer to the system administrator guide for CREAM
- Service Reference Card: please refer to the CREAM service reference card
- Troubleshooting Guide: please refer to the troubleshooting guide for CREAM