Full list of 56 EMI 1 Kebnekaise Products, with detailed release notes and instructions for their installation/configuration.
- Extended authorization features
- Controlling permissions to log user tags
- Support for changing job owners
- Additional information available through the HTTPs interface
- up-to-date wsdl
- better support for displaying collections
- server version information
- L&B per-CE statistics
- Support for publishing L&B notification messages through messaging
- Bug fixes
- Several bottlenecks addressed in the server and interlogger
- Library versioning fixed
- glite-LB metapackage is installed by yum. yaim configuration requires, at the very least, setting MYSQL_PASSWORD, SITE_NAME and SITE_EMAIL in the site-info.def file. Reconfiguration is required. reconfiguration by YAIM will restart the service automatically.
There was major restructuring of dependencies compared to L&B 2.x, caused by conversion to EPEL-based dependencies.
- Due to faulty DNS over IPv6 resolution in the c-ares library (v. 1.6.0), L&B does not work in most scenarios involving IPv6-only machines. Upgrade c-ares to 1.7.3 and relaunch yaim to get full IPv6 functionality.
- GGUS #92288 - LB proxy uses zero default purge timeouts;:
- A bug in the L&B Proxy causes jobs in state 'done' to be purged nightly from the proxy (not server) regardless of age. Explicit setting of the --done option in the GLITE_LB_EXPORT_PURGE_ARGS variable works around this issue.
- edg_wll_FetchRow fails to catch out-of-memory condition
- glite-lb-logd needs space in /tmp when not really necessary
- glite-lb-logd: --noIPC option breaks synchronous event delivery semantics
- LB server's WS GetVersion returrn tracks code instead of interface version
- most errors are ignored in edg_wll_InitContext()
- glite-lb-(notif-)interlogd needs tuning to handle large number of destinations
- LB event writers (logd, proxy) create event files readable by other users
- LB event files can get corrupt when disk is full
- LB server segfaults with mismatched lbjp-common.db component
- stateEnterTime of subjob of collection is zero in Submitted state
- Optional LB job status fields appear mandatory in WS interface
- incorrect dependencies of glite-lb-types RPM packages
- Functional Description - Section 1 "L&B ARCHITECTURE"
- User Guide
- Client Installation and Configuration - Section 2 "INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION"
- User Troubleshooting Guide
- API Documentation
- Service Interface description
- System Administrator Guide
- Service Reference Card
- Service Troubleshooting Guide
- Man Pages/Online Help : man pages available online
Package glite-lb-doc is the authoritative source of documentation