Full list of 56 EMI 1 Kebnekaise Products, with detailed release notes and instructions for their installation/configuration.
ARC Core v.1.0.0
- HED code cleaning as a preparation for Argus integration
- Implemented full request in Argus plugin using ARC schema
- Time resolution in HED enhanced till nanoseconds
- HED logging framework was extended to be compatible with external log rotation solutions
- More logging formats introduced for special cases
- Introduced per-thread objects handling for more fine grained logging
- Enhanced configuration framework to increase usability
- Support for Python3000 in language bindings
- Functionality improvements in XML handling
- Performance enhancements of Loader module by avoiding multiple loading/scanning of same pluging
- Added additional authorization protection in delegation interface classes
- New implementation of file locking. Now with timeouts and owner control.
- The nordugrid grid-update-crls security utility has been deprecated in favour of fetch-crl.
- Performance improvements of GridFTP module
- Most important bugs:
- Bugfixes in Argus plugin enhancing robustness
- Run class loosing output produced by child process
- Run class slow while running quick processes
- Run class not behaving properly after fork()
- HTTP class was not handling all requests
- Proper lock around use of non-concurent thrird party libraries (like LFC, RLS)
- MCC loading failure were not detected
- Numerous fixes for making more features useful on Win32
- TCP connection interrupted by POSIX signal
- "Not implemented" error not handled properly in HTTP code
- VOMS handling code error not handled and causes segfault
- Utilities long options without short pair not recognised
- Numerous code fixes to comply with more strict compilers
- Numerous memory leaks and buffer overflow protections
- Amount of memory for thread stacks was not estimated properly on 64-bit CPUs.
- Detailed list of fixed bugs can be found in the ARC release notes.
- Note that this installation removes grid-crl-update and replaces it with fetch-crl and renders the nordugrid-arc-ca-utils package empty. For backward compatibility fetch-crl is enabled through cron.
- There are no changes in the HED deployment. After deploying the new version of the ARC Core, the HED can be started the usual way, no extra measures are necessary.
- There were no configuration changes since the latest release.
Extended Release Notes
- Functional Description (Section "Functionality Overview")
- Software Design Description
- System Administrator Guide: WS-ARC service configuration manual
| nordugrid-arc-1.0.0.tar.gz |