Full list of 56 EMI 1 Kebnekaise Products, with detailed release notes and instructions for their installation/configuration.
AMGA v. 2.1.2
There have been lots of changes since AMGA 1.3 (last certificated version for glite 3.1) :
- New Feature
- Added support for native SQL query
- Added support for federation
- Added support for replicating plain tables
- Added support for replicating indexes
- Added nosync option with rep_mount
- Added noerase option with rep_umount
- fixed a bug wihch user_create inside a transaction can not be replicated.
- Fixed a bug which permissions are checked in a wrong way with setattr, clearattr, getattr and find when a target is an entry
- Fixed a bug which "rm -r" and "rmdir" do not require permission check
- Added support for a sticky bit
- Added support for dynamic mapping from VOMS Role/Group to AMGA user/group
- Changed command name mkdir to makedir
- Added s option with ls : ls -s prints only subdirectories.
- Added version command which prints a version of the connected amga server
- Added R option with chown : recursive
- limitations of group name are removed. Now only charaters which should be avoided are '. ", \, :, |, at the group name.
- Fixed a bug which a deleted group can not be removed from an ACL
- Fixed a bug which acl_show generates error 9 when it accesses an entry
- Fixed a bug which index is not removed automatically with "rm -r"
- Fixed a bug that inherit option is not shown with stat and dump command
- fixed a bug which chmod fails with *
Installation and configuration
- AMGA may be installed system-wide using the rpm package.
# yum install emi.amga.amga-server
- AMGA can be configured easily as follows.
- For the detailed configuration, please refer the AMGA manual
- AMGA service can be started as follows.
# /etc/rc.d/init.d/mdservice start
- (Error) create index command in AMGA
- org.glite.amga.cli will fail to build with gcc>=4.3 and latest boost
- In AMGA the chmod command fails with *
- (AMGA bug) The inherit option with stat and dump command
- (AMGA bug) rm command and permission check
- (AMGA bug) acl_remove bug
- (AMGA) limitation of group name
- (AMGA) listing sub-directories only
- (AMGA) version
- (AMGA) support for dynamic mapping from VOMS Role/Group to AMGA user/group
- (AMGA) sticky bit
- (AMGA bug) replication of plain table and index
- (AMGA) some feature requests on replication
- (AMGA) metadata federation
All the documentations are included in the AMGA manual
For the details, Please refer the following Sections of the above document.
- Functional Description (mandatory): Section 1
- User Guide (mandatory): Section 4,5,6
- Client Installation and Configuration (mandatory): Section 2.1, 3.1
- System Administrator Guide (mandatory): Section 2,8,9,10,11,12,13
- Service Reference Card
- Product factsheet