the EMI 3 repositories were updated with new versions of several products.
The highlights of this update are:
- revision releases of:
BDII core, v. 1.5.3 - affected services: ALL services publishing information through BDII
- BDII top, v. 1.1.2 - affected services: BDII top
- BLAH, v. 1.20.3 - affected services: CREAM
- caNl, v. 2.1.4 - affected services: CREAM, VOMS, WNoDeS
- CREAM, v. 1.16.2 - affected services: CREAM, UI, WMS
- CREAM LSF module, v. 2.0.3 - affected services: CREAM
- dCache client, v. 2.47.8 - affected services: dCache, UI, WN, GFAL/lcg_utils
- UI, v. 3.0.3 - affected services: UI
- WN, v. 3.0.1 - affected services: WN
- MPI, v. 1.5.2 - affected services: services configured with MPI support (CREAM, WN)
GFAL/lcg_utils packages are distributed directly through the EPEL repositories, so in order to avoid conflicts between EMI & EPEL repos, respective packages were removed from the EMI repositories.This change should be transparent to sites using EMI & EPEL repos.
All details of the update can be found at:
Updated artefacts can be found in the "Updates" section of the EMI Software Repository:
Please remember that: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO USE AUTOMATIC UPDATE PROCEDURE OF ANY KIND on the EMI middleware repositories and EPEL (you can keep it turned on for the OS). You should read the update information provided by each service and do the upgrade manually when an update has been released.