EMI 3 repositories were updated with new versions of several products.
The highlights of this Update are revision releases of:
- caNl, v. 2.2.0 - affected services: CREAM, VOMS, WNoDeS
- CREAM TORQUE module, v. 2.1.2 - affected services: CREAM
- CREAM SLURM module, v. 1.0.1 - affected services: CREAM
- DPM, v. 1.8.7-2 - affected services: DPM
- VOMS clients v. 3.0.4 & VOMS Java APIs, v. 3.0.2 - affected services: CREAM, UI, WN, STORM, VOMS
- VOMS server, v. 2.0.11 - affected services: VOMS
- WMS, v. 3.6.1 - affected services: WMS
Updated artefacts can be found in the "Updates" section of the EMI Software Repository:
Please remember that: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO USE AUTOMATIC UPDATE PROCEDURE OF ANY KIND on the EMI middleware repositories and EPEL (you can keep it turned on for the OS). You should read the update information provided by each service and do the upgrade manually when an update has been released.
For automatic notifications of future updates you can register to the "EMI Updates" RSS feed at:
To report any issues with this update please use GGUS