the EMI 3 repositories have been updated with new versions of several products.
The highlights of this Update are revision releases of:
- BLAH, v. 1.20.5 - affected services: CREAM
- CREAM Nagios probes, v. 1.1.1-3, affected services: SAM framework
- CREAM TORQUE module, v. 2.1.3, affected services: CREAM
- DPM, dpm-yaim v. 4.2.20, affected services: DPM
- gLExec-wn v. 1.2.2, affected services : WN
- GridSite, v. 2.2.2, affected services: CREAM, DPM, FTS, L&B, WMS, UI, WN
- WMS server v. 3.6.3, affected services: WMS
- WMS clients v. 3.6.1, affected services: UI
All details of the update can be found at:
Updated artefacts can be found in the "Updates" section of the EMI Software Repository:
Please remember that: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO USE AUTOMATIC UPDATE PROCEDURE OF ANY KIND on the EMI middleware repositories and EPEL (you can keep it turned on for the OS). You should read the update information provided by each service and do the upgrade manually when an update has been released.
For automatic notifications of future updates you can register to the "EMI Updates" RSS feed at:
To report any issues with this update please use GGUS