after collecting the needed information from the responsible Product Teams, the EMI 3 repositories were updated with new versions of several products.
The highlights of this Update are:
- minor releases of:
APEL v. 1.4.0 - affected services: APEL Publisher, CREAM
- UNICORE, v. 7.2.0 - affected services: UNICORE/X v. 7.2.0,
- UNICORE-Registry v. 7.2.0, UNICORE XUUDB v. 2.1.2, UNICORE-TSI v. 7.2.0,
- UNICORE Gateway v. 7.2.0
- revision releases of:
ARGUS PAP v. 1.6.2 - affected services: ARGUS
- CREAM v. 1.16.5 - affected services: CREAM
- STORM v. 1.11.7 & 1.11.6 & 1.11.5 - affected services: STORM
- VOMS Admin v. 3.3.2 - affected services: VOMS
- third-party packages: python-lockfile-0.8-3.el5, python-reportlab-2.5-3.el5, SOAPpy-0.11.6-13.el5
All details of the update can be found at:
Updated artefacts can be found in the "Updates" section of the EMI Software Repository:
Please remember that: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO USE AUTOMATIC UPDATE
PROCEDURE OF ANY KIND on the EMI middleware repositories and EPEL (you
can keep it turned on for the OS). You should read the update information provided by each service and do the upgrade manually when an update has been released.
For automatic notifications of future updates you can register to the "EMI Updates" RSS feed at:
To report any issues with this update please use GGUS (www.ggus.org).